International Students | The French Pastry School

International Students

Applying as a Transfer International Student

  • Complete an International Student Admission Application (to be filled out by applicant only) and send with original signatures.  Please use your full, legal name when filling out all application pieces. 
  • Submit official copies of academic high school or college transcripts.  If your transcripts are not issued in English you may translate them yourself, just be sure to use the same page layout.
  • Submit a certified bank letter of verification.  Sponsor must show a minimum of USD $30,000 in his/her account.  If you are self-sponsored, you must show a minimum of $40,000 in your account. This letter must be on original letter head.
  • Submit an employment verification form and letter.  Sponsor must show a minimum annual income of USD $40,000. This letter must also be on original letterhead
  • Students from countries where English is not the official language must take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language Test)
  • Submit Proof of Health Insurance valid in the United States.  You may use your existing healthcare plan as long as it provides coverage abroad according to the requirement of City College of Chicago.  Please click on the following link for more information:
  • Submit a copy of your Passport.  Your passport must be valid for travel to the United States and have a validity date of at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the U.S. 
  • Provide a copy of your current I-20 Form, I-94 Form and Visa.
  • Provide an I-20 Release Letter or Transfer Verification Document. 
  • You must be in good standing at your current institution and you must enroll in the next academic term after leaving your current institution.